RIP Mr Peanut

kennywtelejazz

• 2 weeks later...

And eggs are chicken.............deposits.

We sort of caught Mr. Peanut at a bad time. Probably should not have  shown this. Thank goodness the paparazzi didn't get hold of it....yet. Mr. peanut has been caught in some other unfortunate circumstances...but that's enough said already.

It's a sad ongoing process I suppose. First you can't find them and then you forget you have them. I stand in support of nuts everywhere. Well ok, I only support my own, but have great sympathy for others.

Edited by Starise
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Michael Vogel ( MUDGEL) said:

Errr! Eeeww! What on earth have I been eating? It’s rhetorical. 

When in doubt try to remember this ,

A BIG satisfying lunch consisting of becan and more becan is always a  good hearty nutritious meal ...

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

51 minutes ago, Starise said:

It's a sad ongoing process I suppose. First you can't find them and then you forget you have them. I stand in support of nuts everywhere. Well ok, I only support my own, but have great sympathy for others.

When I was young and skinny I had no problem seeing them , all it took was a little crank of the head looking down south and there were the boys ...

Now that I'm older and chubbier  I need a selfie stick w a mirror on the end of it to cop a look ...lol oh man getting older and chubby can be cruel

Kenny

• Haha 1