Sign in to follow this  
husker

Massive X Updated to 1.2.1

5 hours ago, husker said:

(Full Kontakt Not Required)

But full Massive X required... just in case anybody can't be bothered to fire up Native Access

The whole NI Service Center is a major hassle if you have to update libraries.  It doesn't remember the install locations while Kontakt does.  It makes Waves Central look brilliant.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, husker said:

Run Native Access to Update.  

(Full Kontakt Not Required)

Got it.

Thanks Husker

That's actually nice.  For a version 1.2.1 I would have expected it to be a bug that only affects the Mac version of Pro Tools.

12 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

The whole NI Service Center is a major hassle if you have to update libraries.  It doesn't remember the install locations while Kontakt does.  It makes Waves Central look brilliant.

do you mean service center or native access ? I'm not sure service center is still supported. 

I ask because I find native access one of the best (the best!) of the downloader manager type things.   When they introduced service center many years ago I was a bit hesitant but now i really like it.  Only negative for me is all the auto-startup apps it installs without telling you - and you have no real idea what they are for.

if you are running service center then definitively try native access

• Like 2