Bx_Console N Flash Sale

cclarry

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Which makes it $24.99 if you have a $25 voucher...sadly those with $50 or $75 vouchers get the shaft

Yep... Especially single deals are mainly useless for those with vouchers 50&75 :( If they would put more deals it could give a possibility to combine them and get interesting deals... With single deal and limits set as they are voucher is useless...  Hope maybe at the end of the month they will put more deals at once or deals addressed for other voucher owners... Otherwise it will go into vain...

and it would mean it was better to watch how  not to cross 300$ threshold when buying PA plugins to be still with 25$ voucher what means it would be better to buy less at PA shop... Well... no more comments needed...

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, simon said:

12 months ago these flash sales were $29 - how times have changed

I don't think so on the console plugins. They were $300 regular and discounted at around $150 on sale. I think they look pretty good and I have a couple of PA plugins I love but I don't dare use anymore because they continuously crash my sessions. I have so many plugins that it's probably unique to me where their plugins just aren't getting along with some of the other plugins I use, but still they are the only (ok almost only- here's looking at you sampletank3) plugins I own that give me this kind of grief. I'll have to do another ticket with support and see if I can get it resolved because I really like bx meter and bx stereomaker and I miss using them.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Patrick Derbidge said:

I don't think so on the console plugins. They were $300 regular and discounted at around $150 on sale.

I was being a little unfair 😀 - the consoles were $49 last year but as @cclarry and @Piotr point out, if you have a 50 or 75 voucher it’s almost impossible to get a decent deal - the situation is even worse for us in the U.K. as we have to add tax at 20% on top of that :(

not finding them particularly crash prone though ? 
also if you are gonna buy just one - buy the lindell 80 

Edited by simon
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, simon said:

not finding them particularly crash prone though ?

I didn't have issues with crashes for a long time using them but as my templates grew it became a regular problem and it kept happening even with my new build. I'm sure it's specific what I'm using in my templates but I just don't have the time to troubleshoot the issue and all I know is removing their plugins from my system resolves the crashes.  The good news is it keeps me from spending more money😄

• Like 1