VSTBuzz: 58% off “Harvest” by Harvest Plugins

cclarry

7 hours ago, arznable said:

Anyone bought it?  How is it compared with Riffer?  Thanks.

Had to get a refund as just wouldn’t work with my midi keyboard,  note off messages were triggering extra notes in the program as well. Went back and forth with support with no joy (long time windows and reaper user so not a newbie). Workaround of importing items kept causing immediate crashes.

i like the concept but too flaky for me

8 hours ago, arznable said:

Anyone bought it?  How is it compared with Riffer?  Thanks.

One thing I'm liking in Harvest is that you can lock existing notes and then add new random notes to the pattern that co-exist on the same steps as the locked pattern to create chords. That would be a useful addition to Riffer although I guess you could achieve the same with multiple instances of Riffer. 

I haven't had any issues with Harvest as yet.

You might also like ChordPotion which is a step up from both Riffer and Harvest (actually a slightly different beast). I also picked up ReMIDI which is an interesting concept and worth a look.

Edited by ZincT

5 hours ago, ZincT said:

You might also like ChordPotion which is a step up from both Riffer and Harvest (actually a slightly different beast). I also picked up ReMIDI which is an interesting concept and worth a look.

Yeah I picked up ReMIDI after not succeeding with Harvest and its just what Ive been looking for. Surprised no one has ever done a midi sampler before, such a great idea and lets me compose ideas really quickly.  

Edited by tom