telechargement 2/5 !

Claude Messier

Bonjour j'ai de la difficulté a telecharger cakewalk by bandlab , le telechargement tourne et arrete a 2/5 depuis 2heures  , 3eme tentative et tout est normal sur mon PC ,  internet et autres

quels sont les autres options pour telecharger le logiciel

Hello, i try to download cakewalk by bandlab, but the downloading hangs at 2/5 and still no progress 

any others options where i can download the software,

Thank you, everythings is fine on my pc,  no problems

I've noticed that sometimes the download bar doesn't track the progress well. I've probably aborted in progress downloads thinking it had crashed. Try once to leave it for a good length of time and see if it does actually finish. 

I started a download, thought it had failed - and it may have, so I rebooted the system so that the BandLab Assistant wouldn't have any unfinished business causing troubles and started a new download of Cakewalk. Then I left to run some errands and when I came back, there was the prompt to install (or authorize Admin mode, or whatever the window said that I can't at the moment remember). It installed fine, then.

2 minutes ago, Keni said:

I have often found this to happen when anti-virus programs are running. Have you tried disabling any such before downloading?

The only AntiVirus I have is the one built into Windows. I worked on the second (albeit after a reboot) try for me. I might try that next update, though.