Looking Forward to my Past

Bajan Blue

Nigel, this track is very well done! As they used to say on American Bandstand, "it sounds good and is easy to dance to".  Mix is very good, though I heard some distortion on the hats (left ear), but that may be intentional. Thanks for sharing!

Dan

• Like 1

Vocals and their treatment in the mix really works well. To be honest, I knid of wanted her to bust out a little more in the emotion department - her delivery is a bit clean and safe. I could hear a song where she leaves her guts on the floor. Just a thought and not a super crit - what you have here is professional and polished. Nice video as well! Maybe just a thought for future projects. ?

cheers,

-Tom

• Like 3

On 1/19/2020 at 10:51 AM, Paul Bush said:

Yeah I liked the song , with a super production and the video quality was super .

Hi Paul

Just wanted to say thanks for the very kind comments and I'm so glad you liked the video as well as the music!!

Cheers

Nigel

On 1/19/2020 at 4:36 PM, dcumpian said:

Nigel, this track is very well done! As they used to say on American Bandstand, "it sounds good and is easy to dance to".  Mix is very good, though I heard some distortion on the hats (left ear), but that may be intentional. Thanks for sharing!

Dan

On 1/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, emeraldsoul said:

Vocals and their treatment in the mix really works well. To be honest, I knid of wanted her to bust out a little more in the emotion department - her delivery is a bit clean and safe. I could hear a song where she leaves her guts on the floor. Just a thought and not a super crit - what you have here is professional and polished. Nice video as well! Maybe just a thought for future projects. ?

cheers,

-Tom

Hi Dan and Tom - thanks for the kind comments and the cool suggestions - will take those on board - keep well

Nigel

On 2/2/2020 at 4:51 AM, synkrotron said:

Hi Nigel :)

A great video to go with your great song... Your vocalist is a gem ;)

cheers

andy

Andy

Thanks for that - yes we are very lucky to have Gina - she has such a great voice and is very versatile 

Keep well

Nigel