Samplitude Pro X4 Silver

Brian Cadoret

4 minutes ago, paulo said:

I really wanted to like Samplitude. I got the demo a few years back and tried to get into it, but then the 1980's called and said that they wanted their UI back.

While they are not much, the Skins do help.  At least they make it a little more bearable.  But the DAW itself is a powerhouse.
There's a lot going on under the hood!

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 11:45 AM, paulo said:

I really wanted to like Samplitude. I got the demo a few years back and tried to get into it, but then the 1980's called and said that they wanted their UI back.

There are some great skin choices for Samplitude out there...this one of mine is semi custom, but wonderful for my use.

The official mixer part of this skin is available here. https://www.lioncrestpro.com/product/prodesk-v3-mixer-skin-for-samplitude-pro-x4-x3/1

Nice Skin.PNG

Edited by Adam Compeau

3 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

I already have X3 suite, has anybody tried installing X4 side by side with X3? (I'm concerned about the downgrade from suite to silver)

I have both 3 Suite and 4 Suite installed side by side and no issues

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Adam Compeau said:

There are some great skin choices for Samplitude out there...this one of mine is semi custom, but wonderful for my use.

Skins don't solve the problem for me. It's more a question of workflow and layout. For me Cakewalk beats it all day every day in that respect. .