My Photo

Rowlf the Dog is a Muppet character, a scruffy brown dog of indeterminate breed, though part Corgi, with a rounded black nose and long floppy ears. He was created and originally performed by Jim Henson. Rowlf is the Muppet Theatre's resident pianist, as well as one of the show's main cast members.

Hello Mr Larry, great to see you here - how's it going?

A good old-fashioned Cakewalk forum-style walk through:

1. Click on the drop-down arrow next to your name at the top right of a forum page:

Xvo07MS.jpg

2. From the list, choose Profile:

6rGYyQQ.jpg

3. On the screen that opens, at the left side of the header, click on the small Profile Photo icon:

AEMUVPP.jpg

4. Assuming you have a photo on your computer you wish to use, make sure the Upload Photo option is checked in the 'Photo Type' field. Then click Choose Single File which will open an Explorer window - navigate to the photo on your computer you wish to use and select Open.

KETUasz.jpg

5. To confirm the upload, click on Continue:

MXGXhPl.jpg

6. Finally, resize the image as required and click Save:

gaaW52l.jpg

• Like 2

Props to Steve for going that extra mile!

(Although he did forget the warning that, if you have a "face for radio," that you should probably use some other picture, like a guitar or a muppet perhaps? 🤣)

Edited by craigb
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, craigb said:

(Although he did forget the warning that, if you have a "face for radio," that you should probably use some other picture, like a guitar or a muppet perhaps? 🤣)

I concur :D 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, InstrEd said:

@SteveStrummerUK   Now that you showed the walk through I  think I have to take a new picture of my Rowlf stuffed dog to upload :D

14 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I concur :D 

15 hours ago, craigb said:

Unfortunately, I was born without a face.  Fortunately, I enjoyed a thirty-year career in radio broadcasting.

Larry Graham Alexander

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Rowlf the Dog is a Muppet character, a scruffy brown dog of indeterminate breed, though part Corgi, with a rounded black nose and long floppy ears. He was created and originally performed by Jim Henson. Rowlf is the Muppet Theatre's resident pianist, as well as one of the show's main cast members.

Ohhhhh.  THAT Rowlf.  😄

Thanks.

Larry Graham Alexander

20 minutes ago, bayoubill said:

Have any of you guys take a second to ponder how handsome all the guys are here at the CH? 

Which makes me wonder why the CH is not a babe magnet

We should be flooded with them!

Bill with all the bad weather you have been having and you want to flood the place 😆

1 hour ago, bayoubill said:

Have any of you guys take a second to ponder how handsome all the guys are here at the CH? 

Which makes me wonder why the CH is not a babe magnet

We should be flooded with them!

Jessie Sammler?

Clarissa?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 🤪

1 minute ago, paulo said:

I think the photo of Strummy is a fake. I've seen a picture of him before and he's looks much more like a young man from the 70's with curly hair.

The passage of time is a much misinterpreted phenomenon.

Just contemplate for a moment the possibility that those photos of yours truly looking 'like a young man with curly hair' were actually taken in the seventies.

It's hard to appreciate I'll grant you just how I've managed to keep my stunning good looks (if not my bouffant) over the years, but please try not to be too jealous.

😁