50% Off UnitedPlugins Hyperspace Reverb

mibby

https://unitedplugins.com/Hyperspace/

At checkout, use code: HSCM50

This is the discount code from the FREE version you get with the Feb Computer Music magazine.  I've been liking the reverb so much I contacted the Dev to let him know. According to him, the CM version has about 1/4 of the functionality of the full version.  He said "I literally kept my supercomputer running for a month flat out machine learning to get the most perfect algorithm settings possible, it learned over 20 million!"  Then he somehow "picked the best ones".   Any change on the UI grid is a new algorithm.  Really interesting approach.

Anyway,  to be sure, I asked if he was OK with me sharing the code, and he was.  (I wouldn't do it otherwise.)  I'm sure it's a hard world out there for a small plugin Dev...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

They had an intro price when it first came out.  Honestly, I didn't look twice because I am soooo reverbed out right now.  But after a while playing with the CM version, it's really growing on me. The ducking feature is nice as is the ability to just move the grid around for different reverbs.  You can demo it. 

I'm thinking I'll hang on to the code and see if the plugin goes on sale anytime this year, then see if I can cut the sale price in half.  I agree, it is too expensive though - but NOT the CM version! Unfortunately, the dev doesn't get paid for the CM version, just exposure. But that worked on me, because that's ultimately why I started this thread.  :)   It's a really cool reverb! 

2 hours ago, antler said:

Seems interesting... can this do crazy reverb effects like Eventide Blackhole/Valhalla Shimmer?

You can demo it, and definitely check out the videos on the United page.   The MixbusTV one is really good. One of my fav YouTubers.  And if you're not sure, $5 for the CM version is a great way to get a "lite" version of the plugin.  Absolutely without a doubt totally worth it! ;)

Edited by mibby