IKMultimedia Sunset Sound Convolution Reverb - Intro price $149

Amicus717

2 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Since there is some confusion elsewhere I wanted to be clear that not only did we use the Sunset consoles during the creation process of T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb but they are also modeled and are under the hood in the actual plugin too.

The audio demos are also well-received, here are some of the drums.  I love that chamber!

Pop Drums Dry

Pop Drums Chamber 3

Pop Drums Live Room Studio 2

Did you use the opportunity to prepare new T-R hardware emulations of their other stuff which would be released for us as well? ;) 

5 hours ago, Peter - IK Multimedia said:

Since there is some confusion elsewhere I wanted to be clear that not only did we use the Sunset consoles during the creation process of T-RackS Sunset Sound Studio Reverb but they are also modeled and are under the hood in the actual plugin too.

The audio demos are also well-received, here are some of the drums.  I love that chamber!

Pop Drums Dry

Pop Drums Chamber 3

Pop Drums Live Room Studio 2

Mate, you haven't answered my PM. At least to me is very important.

21 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Mate, you haven't answered my PM. At least to me is very important.

Sorry, for others reading: your question was related to a transfer and making a request related to that question and the PM was not directly about this product, and I don't want to sound harsh but we do mention what is required to happen after you transfer software to someone else clearly in our EULA.  I'll answer now in the PM.

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia

4 hours ago, InstrEd said:

I keep hearing an echo Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy, Buy......................

Wait a minute it is IK Multimedia playing a trick on me!     😆

Fun i hear group group group ..... lol

• Like 1