IKMultimedia Sunset Sound Convolution Reverb - Intro price $149

Amicus717

I am not inclined to spend that much on a new reverb.

I am sure the plugin is top notch. No doubt sounds great with the Sunset character. 

But.....

No doubt I will get it though.

When it goes on super sale!!

Edited by Grem
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I have -1 Jam points, lol. I guess I am not getting it :P 
Also, since I gave away my Tracks 5 Max, I lost for some reason a red compressor (Tracks 5) that they gave away from being signed to their mail list...
why!? Only Peter knows :P

For a "reverb" it might be priced on the high side. It doesn't look as if it has anywhere near the flexibility of something like UAD's Ocean Way (e.g., no mic positioning from what I can tell), but if it can get somewhere in the ballpark, the intro price maybe ain't crazy. I'm curious enough to do a bit of digging on this.

• Like 1

I will pondarate guyz for the price ....for me it's like Verbsuites from Slate or overloud rematrix or PCM suite ect ....it's an all in one , from the demos , i've found it sounds superbe the plate sounds like plate !!! 

I do think for people that are not covered by zillion of plugins that this would be on my top 3 .... (seems easy and not easy to make it sound bad lol) ...for Bapu's type of guyz , it's another story lol  might be redundant , this one i would def try to cover on a video :!!!

congrats IK

Just really hope it's not gonna be a cpu hogg 

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, ensonced said:

That would be good :), the Tapes were/are excellent, just shame about the CPU hit, but it is what it is.

Oh well, I'm in for the reverbs, another one ain't gonna hurt.

ahahah group buy ? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

Pass.  It's likely to be included in T-RackS 6 or Total Studio 3.  

Anyway I am fine with Spaces II, which cost less than this during the BF sale.   

I own space 1 witch was already exellent , is space 2 really an upgrade ?

5 hours ago, Zo said:

I own space 1 witch was already exellent , is space 2 really an upgrade ?

There is quite a bit more to it.  I am on Composer Cloud so I did not have to consider the upgrade cost. Spaces II has become my goto convolution. If I dropped the subscription it's one thing I would buy straight away.

• Thanks 1