Sitala should come in built in on Cakewalk

Ewoof

I have been using cakewalk for a while and I noticed that if the "free" vst "Sitala" wasn't around a lot of people just could use cakewalk for a lot of stuff and would be restricted to specific genres. I went to the Sitala site and it looked like the makers of Sitala, "Decomposer"  is ready to closely help anybody who wants to bundle Sitala to their software or service. They said they would even create exclusive stuff for the company who wants to add their software to their bundle. Sitala has helped a lot of cakewalk users therefore I believe that they should receive the credit they deserve. Also it took me 3 months to find Sitala so please bundle this software to cakewalk for the sake of beginners. 

Capture.PNG

• Great Idea 2

It has been there since last year. It's just a new version they are creating. There are a lot of free samplers. I have tried a lot  of them but this is the easiest to use. On youtube even it is the recommended and need to have sampler to use cakewalk for beginners. Cakewalk has a lot of features that new DAWS have that are really important for people with other genres. I was gonna download the beta version  then I saw that they were glad to allow to add their software to your bundle. That's why I'm saying it should be added. Now I'm just wondering. Have you used sitala before?