Ueberschall Flash Sale

cclarry

35 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I finally caved in and got a few libraries....mostly for my little ones to experiment with. Of course, the site must getting slammed right now as I got a "504 Gateway Time-Out" during a download. 😕

Give us a feedback once done ;) 

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

No I don't Zo, but most of the talk that I hear is that they are decent.

Yep i always saw them around but i m not a loop guy , that said with what we can do now with synths , granular and editor , everybody with a little skill and knowledge can make any material shine as soon as the source is decent !! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zo said:

Yep i always saw them around but i m not a loop guy , that said with what we can do now with synths , granular and editor , everybody with a little skill and knowledge can make any material shine as soon as the source is decent !! 

They cover a lot of genres, and a lot of the loops are sourced from acoustic instruments.

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2020 at 9:06 PM, Zo said:

Give us a feedback once done ;) 

I have to say I didn't expect this to be as good as it is. The song files are broken down to each instrument and the drums into each kit piece.  The    Elastik player is  where a lot of the 'magic' happens. There's a lot of flexibility in able to change    keys (without losing any degradation in quality) and the fun part is    mixing/matching various genres/styles/instruments etc... and come up with something very useful/interesting.  There an "Inspire" button that replaces samples from the same instrument group and which looks for   similar    instrument samples to replace    (I suppose the larger your library is, the more variety of samples to be had).   The ELastik player does all of this and whole lot more (still learning how to use it).  

Yes  they're all loops and not your own creation, but you can get some    very nice backing tracks  (extremely    quickly)   to put your own instrumentation in.   As JB said, they do have a lot of acoustic instruments which sound really good  and it's    quite fun to experiment with different styles. 

Overall, I'm happy I got this and it's worth it to have in my tool box    and as I  like to write my own stuff,  will try to incorporate this in my tracks as well.

At these prices, get it I say!! 😉 

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1