Focusrite Plugin Collective - Nugen Monofilter Elements

cclarry

17 minutes ago, mibby said:

I never got mine.  Is it in an email?

What Larry said for the monofilter voucher.

The survey voucher was automatically added to my basket. I did the survey logged into my account if that makes a difference. 

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, mibby said:

Nope. I got the monofilter installed and registered and everything too. I don't see the Focusrite voucher either.  It must have been my cheeky snipe about the mono-izer...  :)

nugen-basket.thumb.jpg.74624e5ac9bdf04413335a9b1da87fc9.jpg

Do the math Mibby....$99 + $69 = $168....now subtract the $100 voucher and the total is $68!

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, mibby said:

Nope. I got the monofilter installed and registered and everything too. I don't see the Focusrite voucher either.  It must have been my cheeky snipe about the mono-izer...  :)

nugen-basket.thumb.jpg.74624e5ac9bdf04413335a9b1da87fc9.jpg

From memory I had to click on the person icon then the three horizontal lines on the left (menu) then it was under my upgrades and offers or something like that (typing this on my phone while cooking a roast dinner! :)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ZincT said:

From memory I had to click on the person icon then the three horizontal lines on the left (menu) then it was under my upgrades and offers or something like that (typing this on my phone while cooking a roast dinner! :)

The $100 off is already in his Cart ZT....he's buying  $168 worth of product and his TOTAL is $68

• Like 1

Good grief!  🤪   Thanks guys.   OK, but... what happened with the Survey AND why did they show up as line items in Zinc's cart and not mine??  Just idle curiosity honestly, because I am all plugged up at  the moment and not looking to spend more $$. I've just got the full SoundToys bundle and the HyperspaceCM Reverb to keep me busy.  Really, I just need to get off this damn forum and go mix something!  :)

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, mibby said:

Good grief!  🤪   Thanks guys.   OK, but... what happened with the Survey AND why did they show up as line items in Zinc's cart and not mine??  Just idle curiosity honestly, because I am all plugged up at  the moment and not looking to spend more $$. I've just got the full SoundToys bundle and the HyperspaceCM Reverb to keep me busy.  Really, I just need to get off this damn forum and go mix something!  :)

ZT is in the UK.  That might have had something to do with it showing in his card Mibby...IDK.  

• Like 1

I did the survey last night and didn't see anything...  which is why I thought they might send an email after "processing" the survey. It does say "Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer" on the survey, so maybe Zinc and the other guys grabbed the double-discount before someone realized?

12 minutes ago, mibby said:

I did the survey last night and didn't see anything...  which is why I thought they might send an email after "processing" the survey. It does say "Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer" on the survey, so maybe Zinc and the other guys grabbed the double-discount before someone realized?

Yes I think that must be the case mibby. I thought it seemed too good a deal which is why I didn't waste any time (unlike the Portal deal). I thought the serials wouldn't come through but they were delivered immediately and online authorisation worked fine. 

• Like 1