Focusrite Plugin Collective - Nugen Monofilter Elements

cclarry

15 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

Are any of these worth buying when you have zillions of plugins form the likes of Melda, Izotope, IK, and Waves?

I'm thinking not.

These are very high quality, and well respected, plugins.  I have several and they are top notch
and high end.  Another less touted company is Hofa.  Their plugins are superb also.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, mibby said:

They've got a "Holiday Survey" on their site that looks like it's still active (I just took it) and they will send you a $50 Voucher once they "process it".

Might be worth a try...

https://nugenaudio.com/holiday-survey-2019/

good spot - it does say:

"Voucher expires January 17th, 2020" 

but tried it anyway and worked :)

Edited by simon
  • Like 1

For those who have not previously done the survey, I did the survey got the $50 voucher, redeemed Monofilter Elements through Focusrite Collective for my $100 voucher and then bought SEQ-ST (Stereo version on special for $99) plus upgrade Monofilter Elements to Full version ($68) less $150 in vouchers for the grand total of $18. Pretty good deal!

I could have upgraded Stereoizer Elements (instead of Monofilter) which I had previously got through Focusrite Collective but I decided the full Monofilter upgrade might be more useful to me. Others might want to upgrade the Stereoizer Elements if they have that.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

33 minutes ago, teclark7 said:

For those who have not previously done the survey, I did the survey got the $50 voucher, redeemed Monofilter Elements through Focusrite Collective for my $100 voucher and then bought SEQ-ST (Stereo version on special for $99) plus upgrade Monofilter Elements to Full version ($68) less $150 in vouchers for the grand total of $18. Pretty good deal!

I could have upgraded Stereoizer Elements (instead of Monofilter) which I had previously got through Focusrite Collective but I decided the full Monofilter upgrade might be more useful to me. Others might want to upgrade the Stereoizer Elements if they have that.

Great deal (even with VAT added), thanks!

Where did you find the Monofilter Elements to Full version ($68) upgrade? I can only find the full version for $119. Thanks

It's OK I found it under My Account then My Upgrades and Offers.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Wow my total came to 6 GBP inc VAT for SEQ-ST and Monofilter (upgrade from Elements).

Pricing error? I don't know but grab them at that price while you can!

Nugen Upgrade.jpg

You had TWO vouchers...that's why the price was so low.  They total $150...

7 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You had TWO vouchers...that's why the price was so low.  They total $150...

Yes but that's no different to what teclark7 did but his cost $18. Not sure why there's a difference other than maybe he seems to have paid more for SEQ-ST?  Either way this is almost at "MF Ouput Portal" levels of no-brainer territory :) 

Edited by ZincT

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Probably the fact that you paid in GBP rather than USD....which caused the difference...
Granted, you'd think with VAT it would be more....but maybe they adjust for that IDK

I guess it must be. Thanks for the original post btw Larry and @mibby for the Holiday Voucher spot.

It's also indirectly another brilliant deal from the gift that keeps on giving (Plugin Collective), without which I wouldn't have found out about this deal.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, ZincT said:

It's also indirectly another brilliant deal from the gift that keeps on giving (Plugin Collective), without which I wouldn't have found out about this deal.

I agree!!!  The PC has given back WAY MORE than what my Scarlett Solo even cost!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, mibby said:

In other words, it's a mono-izer. 

Wouldn't seem as fancy if it just said that. Think of it like this: if you were trying to sell a volume knob, you'd probably market it as a beautifully and minimalisticly designed easy-to-use single-band full-spectrum EQ😛

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, antler said:

Wouldn't seem as fancy if it just said that. Think of it like this: if you were trying to sell a volume knob, you'd probably market it as a beautifully and minimalisticly designed easy-to-use single-band full-spectrum EQ😛

I'm not a garbage man.  I'm an executive waste disposal technician.  

• Like 2