Waves OVox

cclarry

This is the second plugin that I got for free since I got the Inspire Collection. And this is the only bundle that has been worth keeping WUPed for me.

And this is the reason I always upgrade those collections instead of buying the new plugins individually. Even if you pay a little more (and sometimes you can pay less instead) you get a full year of 'WUPgrades'.

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 1

My strategy was: I bought the instruments one by one in the $29 sales up to the point that I had most of the bundle and this allowed me to upgrade for a reasonable price. It was easy for me 'cause I like instrument plugins more than any other type. And if I learned something since I started buying plugins was this: Patience is more valuable than Gold (or, in the case of Waves, more valuable than Mercury). 🙂

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

None of the new synths are in Mercury.  Have to buy Inspire.  Which I'm waiting on for a much, much better deal.  Sadly you can't get any credit for the parts of Inspire that are in Mercury.

Also, I bought all the instruments at the respective launch, and they only created the bundle after first 5 or so releases. Now it costs like 100 bucks to upgrade to the bundle, although I have all the individual instruments. I also made the mistake of upgrading to the  pianos and keys bundle, so those are no longer eligible for an upgrade with the others. Waves logic.

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, Joakim said:

I also made the mistake of upgrading to the  pianos and keys bundle, so those are no longer eligible for an upgrade with the others. Waves logic.

This does not sound correct. Unless something has changed I also had the Pianos & Keys bundle before upgrading to Inspire (plus some other synths) and, after that, my pianos & keys and all the individual licenses were replaced by a single Inspire license.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Joakim said:

Also, I bought all the instruments at the respective launch, and they only created the bundle after first 5 or so releases. Now it costs like 100 bucks to upgrade to the bundle, although I have all the individual instruments. I also made the mistake of upgrading to the  pianos and keys bundle, so those are no longer eligible for an upgrade with the others. Waves logic.

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

This does not sound correct.

I agree.

@Joakim write to Koby at everyplugin.com and tell him what you want to do and he will let you know what's your best option/bang for buck.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Grem said:

I agree.

@Joakim write to Koby at everyplugin.com and tell him what you want to do and he will let you know what's your best option/bang for buck.

Ok, it’s worth a shot. I asked waves sales support and they said plugins in other bundles wouldn’t count towards an upgrade, only individual plugins.

7 hours ago, Joakim said:

Ok, it’s worth a shot. I asked waves sales support and they said plugins in other bundles wouldn’t count towards an upgrade, only individual plugins.

Ohhhh.... that's the part I didn't understand. Give it a shot. Nothing to loose!