Eventide Spring Reverb

cclarry

13 minutes ago, TheSteven said:

Maybe they'll add it later(?) but Spring is not in the Anthology update 😪 released today

maybe when v12 comes out ?

there are a few things not in the Anthology - notably SP2016

$24 so grabbed it anyway :)

3 minutes ago, John Maar said:

I really like the Eventide plugins I have, but since I already have Springbox by PSP Audioware, I'm not sure if this buys me anything I don't already have.

Does anyone have both and can compare the two? TIA.

still waiting for my licence  :(

16 hours ago, Ashay Arekar said:

This seems good.... But I already have the Audiothing Springs, which is a great Spring Reverb plugin.... Not sure, if this has something not already covered there..

Same here , i own great springs including audiothing spring and springage (overloud) as well as softube and air stuff that are usable .... don t know this one will be better , that said i said the same for blackhole until i tried it lool and now its my fav dreamy reverb ...

Edited by Zo

One thing i love to do for two reason is to rotate phase on reverbs and this one is already doing it !!!

1) it creates a superb depth

2) it s separeted from the source witch doesn t bring the source back in sound stage , preseve perception and doesnt poluate the mix 

it s growing in me ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Yep, it is really nice spring reverb. I am trying desperately find any reason not to buy (having already 3 different springs) but problem is for the price is kind of non-brainer, unfortunately :(

I am not happy :( too many great plugs are released every month and even with non-brainer prices because my salaries are not growing fast enough I am at the wall of constant choices what to skip what cost time (which is the biggest possible value as we know :(

4 hours ago, Piotr said:

Yep, it is really nice spring reverb. I am trying desperately find any reason not to buy (having already 3 different springs) but problem is for the price is kind of non-brainer, unfortunately :(

I am not happy :( too many great plugs are released every month and even with non-brainer prices because my salaries are not growing fast enough I am at the wall of constant choices what to skip what cost time (which is the biggest possible value as we know :(

What do you hacve already Piotr ? 

6 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Overloud SpringAge, PSP SpringBox, PSP Nexcellence and all of them I like :)

I’m fond of spring reverbs and I have these as well as others.  I was thinking at this price I might be inclined to add it.

Listening to the Eventide walk through demo of this one, however, I didn’t hear anything I liked.  A lot of setting variables to be sure.  I didn’t hear anything that interests me.  So an easy pass.

I have several Eventide plugins and like them all especially Blackhole.  

Edited by lawajava

9 minutes ago, lawajava said:

I’m fond of spring reverbs and I have these as well as others.  I was thinking at this price I might be inclined to add it.

Listening to the Eventide walk through demo of this one, however, I didn’t hear anything I liked.  A lot of setting variables to be sure.  I didn’t hear anything that interests me.  So an easy pass.

I have several Eventide plugins and like them all especially Blackhole.  

Yep, blackhole is really excellent. Something type of must-have. 

Well, I liked few things in their video ;) Especially ribbon thing is fascinating :)

I am still fighting against myself should I grab demo. But  my last statistics are very bad.

Almost whatever I grabbed to demo I bought :( Even quite a lot of Acustica  although they were not so close to $29 threshold :( Fortunately during BF they went really low with prices (in the meaning of Acustica's prices world). 

I'm not sure what all these bazillion different reverbs are supposed to add to the table. I mean, I like Blackhole, but is it really anything more special than a really reverby reverb. Reavverblly. Are we actually just shopping presets? Honest question. 4reavrblz.