It's English breakfast time

kennywtelejazz

2 minutes ago, InstrEd said:

I rather have  Deep Fried Twinkies!

You oughta try deep fried butter. You probably know they take a whole stick and deep fry that sumbitxh. Of course, the butter melts so you end up w/ the coating and melted butter dripping out of it and you eat that cardiac s#!t while flipping your own heart off. I saw them make it at this beach carnival. They also had the twinkie but I got the fried oreos 

14 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Deep fried Mars Bar?

hqdefault.jpg

Seriously, if you've not had one give it a go. I was pleasantly surprised... although I've only ever had one out of curiosity... I've not really got a sweet tooth.

The process is the same as deep fried ice-cream (which many Chinese restaurants do) - i.e. the mars bar is frozen, and put in batter. The fryer cooks the batter and unfreezes the mars bar, but the fat doesn't go anywhere near the mars bar itself. So you basically get a mars bar with a crispy coating.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:28 AM, InstrEd said:

@kennywtelejazz

My wife went  Gluten Free  7 months ago on doctors advice and we have been experimenting with recipes.   The GF has helped her tremendous so has been worth it but it is hard eating out.  This morning I prepared some Chop suey for tonight's dinner.  Most restaurants use soy sauce that is not gluten free.  Sad because the GF soy sauce taste the same and is the same price at the grocery store.

Anyway hope we both are able to lose the pounds in the new year :)

I got very confused reading your post until I realised that GF was not GirlFriend but Gluten Free. For a while I thought you and your wife had a very unusual relationship. Now that I’ve cleared that up it makes much more sense. Phew!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Michael Vogel ( MUDGEL) said:

I got very confused reading your post until I realised that GF was not GirlFriend but Gluten Free. For a while I thought you and your wife had a very unusual relationship. Now that I’ve cleared that up it makes much more sense. Phew!

Well Mike we still are unusual people :D  the wife and I 😁

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, craigb said:

Makes me wonder how they advertised for the actress and what the audition must have been like...

Yeah ! that whole process must of been Freaky ...lets see if she shows up as a witness in the Harvey W trial ....

Either way , when I saw that first video it reminded me of how loose things were in the early 80's as far as what would happen in the dark semi hidden corners of clubs and party's....in a way those were the days.....at least for my generation ....

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz