Orchestral Tools LAYERS Free Orch Instr.

Hidden Symmetry

26 minutes ago, Freyja Grimaude-Valens said:

What am i supposed to do? Like I got the SINE player and got the licenses, where do I start downloading?

You have to open the SINE Player and select "My Licenses".
That is where the downloads are supposed to be, but I can't
get anything to come up there...

• Thanks 2

working this morning 

as Larry says you go into "my licences" and you should see the Layers option. Click "details" .  Select the options you want then download

it's not very clear how you put the library into a folder you want but I'm sure that will work itself out 

edit

content is about 9gig

also there is a 2 euro majestic horn kontakt instrument - gonna give that a go too

Edited by simon
  • Thanks 1

the standalone app is a bit flakey on windows  - the GUI often doesn't appear and when you open another instance its thinks there is one running in the background.  If you scroll down task manager you can see the spurious processes running

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Also, the downloaded doesn't allow you to select a directory to download to...only the
the drive to download too....that's also poor design

agreed 

you can move it afterwards though - and then repoint to the new location 

messy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, simon said:

agreed 

you can move it afterwards though - and then repoint to the new location 

messy

Yes, on my system it put them here by default...

%localappdata%\Orchestral Tools   <-- type this into your W10 search bar/Explorer or copy/paste it from here

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ZincT said:

Yes, on my system it put them here by default...

%localappdata%\Orchestral Tools   <-- type this into your W10 search bar or copy/paste it

on windows, when  I downloaded it asked me for which disk I wanted it on but not where  - it created a folder in the root directory of that disk.  Shuffled this off to my sample disk afterwards.

I found the whole interface a bit odd - they way you load up sounds etc....haven't had much chance to play yet.

• Like 1