McDSP Moo X Mixer

cclarry

McDSP has announced the Moo X Mixer APB-16 plug-in and will be showcasing it at NAMM 2020, January 16-19, at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Visit booth number 14905, located in the North Hall to check out the all new Moo X Mixer.

The Moo X Mixer plug-in is, says McDSP, the world's first fully automated hybrid mixing console under total software control. Session recall is instant, and all mixer controls can be automated or saved as a preset. Features include equalization, analog compression and saturation, and a master section with auxiliary input and stereo analog compression and saturation.

The Moo X Mixer is available only with the purchase of an APB-16 Analog Processing Box.

The McDSP Analog Processing Box (APB) combines the flexibility of software with the fidelity of analog processing. Each channel can be controlled by an APB plug-in giving digital workflow with analog performance. Processing options include not only the Moo-X Mixer, but several other unique plug-ins.

The Moo-X Mixer plug-in showcases the programmability of the APB-16 hardware and how it can be integrated into a hybrid mixing solution providing optimal workflow.

The Moo X Mixer will ship Q1 of 2020.

Live "Colin's Corner" shows will be running throughout the show on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Guest engineers include Tony Maserati, Bob Horn, Neal Avron, David Bottrill, Ryan McCambridge, David Kim, Tom Marks, Richard Furch, Warren Huart, and ROCASound.

Check the McDSP website for a complete list of Colin's Corner guests, dates and times. Free product raffles and a coveted McDSP t-shirt will be given away at all live shows.

Read more at 

http://www.mcdsp.com

• Thanks 1

I don t know what to think about this mcdsp move , price is and concept wise it seems so off market really and needs ... i love this guy and his toolsbut man i try to be as open minded as i need to be , but on this one i m lost ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1