Two monitors - undocking the console

plithner

Hi!

Since a few months back I have a problem with my 2-screen setup.  I don't know if it changed when I installed a new release, or if it was something stupid I did.

Before, whenever I started a project, it would place all the windows exactly like they were placed when I saved/quit last time, In my case, I always keep the console undocked, and placed in full screen on my second monitor.

Now, what happens when a start a project, is that the console begins to display on the second monitor for a second or two, then disappears and docks at the bottom of monitor one (in hidden mode).

Does anyone have any idea what I could do to fix?

Btw, same thing happens with templates. In other words: if I save a template with the console undocked and displayed on monitor two, it will still be docked and hidden if I create a new project with that template.

Thanks in advance!

I looked and there are a few threads related to Workspaces and Screensets, but I specifically remembered one post that talked about something coming up initially and then changing after a few seconds.  I have not been able to find that post/thread.  Not 100% sure, but where I go in the direction of creating personalized Workspaces, I think one solution offered to have the last visual arrangement  come up automatically was to use "None" for the last Workspace.  Not 100% sure if that was the solution, though.

• Like 1