Laptop stickers!

Starship Krupa

I know it's too late for Winter NAMM, but where are the Cakewalk by BandLab laptop stickers?

Everybody has laptop stickers! We're almost two years into the grand experiment, it's working beyond our (or mine, anyway) wildest dreams, ain't it time to raise that universal hipster coffeehouse flag?

My laptop has no stickers on it, but if they were available, I would slap a Cakewalk by BandLab one on there in an instant. And then go out to a coffeehouse just so I could be seen with it on my ancient Dell Inspiron. 😁

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

I really believe it was Sonar X1 that gave the impression of "random crashes" to the for front.

To Cakewalks credit though, it was a whole new design ahead of its time. And, Cakewalk was fast to release not just one patch.. But 4 to remedy possible problems. The major one being Autosnap was not working correctly at all.

That with the combination of Windows 7 just being released almost at the same exact time, it was bound for issues to be worked out as most were still using Windows XP and hadn't even heard of Administrator privileges.

• Like 1