Computer Music Sub

cclarry

I don't really like to read things from a screen so I'm unlikely to get much out of it in that respect, but one question for current subscribers.........do the freebies alone make it worth having or in reality am I just going to end up filling my HD with things that I don't really need?

10 minutes ago, paulo said:

I don't really like to read things from a screen so I'm unlikely to get much out of it in that respect, but one question for current subscribers.........do the freebies alone make it worth having or in reality am I just going to end up filling my HD with things that I don't really need?

There are definitely some really good plugins in there.  I'm really tempted to get this one just for the CM version of Hyperspace.  But yeah, totally worth $5 IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, paulo said:

No

Yes

I stopped subscribing.  If there's a freebie you might like just buy an issue.

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

$5 for the single CM. Looking forward to trying out the pared down version of Hyperspace!

PS. Over 3GB of other loops, FX, instruments and plugins to go through.   Really a LOT of stuff for only $5!

HyperspaceCM.jpg

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1