Neunaber Wet VST

Anxiousmofo

1 hour ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I agree,  but the Wet is a pretty well known and revered guitar pedal, so I’m sure they’re just relying on that for now. 

They probably will add demos, but this was the first time I've heard of said pedal so would have been good to have the demos ready with the announcement. :)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tapsa Kuusniemi said:

They probably will add demos, but this was the first time I've heard of said pedal so would have been good to have the demos ready with the announcement. :)

"A fully-functional 15-day trial version is available for evaluation."

For this price I could also get a Valhalla reverb. I'm always postponing the Valhalla stuff 'cause of deals like these. Anyone have experience with this one and, say, VintageVerb for instance, and would mind sharing. Thanks in advance.

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

For this price I could also get a Valhalla reverb. I'm always postponing the Valhalla stuff 'cause of deals like these. Anyone have experience with this one and, say, VintageVerb for instance, and would mind sharing. Thanks in advance.

I can address that. I own VVV and have owned the Wet pedal.

Somewhat apples and oranges. VVV hearkens back to classic Lexicon-ish reverb sounds. Killer plugin.

WET is its own unique algorithm and its own thing. Not meant to sounds like any classics. Perhaps more organic and less-"effecty," but you can bring it into very effecty ambient sounds.

I do agree they are targeting Valhalla DSP's price points with the intro offer, or appear to be.

• Thanks 1