UVI Vintage Vault 3

cclarry

The upgrade if you had a UVI synth during the sale last summer was $299.  This is  LOT more synths for only another $50.  

Now that I have Falcon, this looks very tasty.   I hope this upgrade is available through discount stores. 

My biggest problem with this, like so many other things, is: how could I ever find the time to explore all these synths?   So many. 

FYI,  this intro deal is only until the end of this month. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jim137 said:

After I got the update notice from UVI for $199 from Vintage Vault 2 to Vintage Vault 3; an  hour later they sent me a code that let me upgrade to Vintage Vault 3 for $29.00 which I successfully did.

Did you ask them for a code?  I have VV2, but my email says $199

8 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

One of the emails they sent mentioned that you'd get coupons if you owned any of the synths that were bundled into VV3.  So if you had already bought some of the new synths stand alone.

if you log into your UVI account it gives preferential pricing according to what you own

mine was $299  - I had Digital Synsations which I think I might have got as a freebie 

7 minutes ago, simon said:

if you log into your UVI account it gives preferential pricing according to what you own

mine was $299  - I had Digital Synsations which I think I might have got as a freebie 

I only have Mello (that I got for free) and Digital Synsations (that I paid $20 for) and my 'upgrade' price is $349.

I'm not much fan of sampled synthesizers anyway...

Edited by Sergio

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I only have Mello (that I got for free) and Digital Synsations (that I paid $20 for) and my 'upgrade' price is $349.

I'm not much fan of sampled synthesizers anyway...

I do have a couple of other (non vintage vault) UVI products  - maybe that made a difference too.

the difference between $299 and $349 isn't much but I probably wouldn't have bothered at $349 - that $2xx to $3xx psychological difference 

the download is also a bit of a car crash - still trying 18 hours later.   The UVI download portal seems to be actually a torrent client (!) I was getting all kinds of complaints from my firewall about inbound connections from dodgy Chinese addresses ( no offence china 🕊️) - and direct downloads are speed capped (heavily)  - UVI portal doesn't pick back up if you "force direct download" and there is a blip -  the amazon downloads are flakey too - with no 'resume' if there is a blip

I'm currently on a gig fibre connection....and it's crawling :( about half way I reckon.....very very dull

1 hour ago, husker said:

Did you get it Reid?

Not yet.  I am seriously thinking about it, but it is $349 for me and that is a LOT of money, particularly after my big-time spendage over the holidays. 

In addition to my concerns about money,  I am also thinking about all the time I will put into exploring the presets in depth instead of making music or doing other creative work.

But GAS might get me, as it so often does.