NAMM2020

Sander Verstraten

I hope IK unveils some cool stuff... Oh, wait, we will!  One is already out of the bag, but you'll know what gear is included during NAMM.  There are many that emphasize desktop studio/home studio use, both hardware and software.  Some mobile, but we'll focus on the already-announced Creator Series items there, maybe one more announcement that covers both desktop and mobile, and 2020 is the 10th anniversary of iRig so there will be a little mobile hooplah but not the main focus.

And maybe a little surprise that we can't announce until right before it happens so those on social media may want to keep an eye on our channels there if you use social media, if not this surprise should be covered elsewhere if we can make that happen in time.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

I’m all over that wavestate!

Yes! This is an amazing keyboard.
I remember playing an original Wavestation when it came out, a lot of fun.
It is also interesting that a lot of the new workstation and synth keyboards being released are featuring a smaller keyboard.

Here is a coll video by Sonic State I saw last night:

• Like 2

I'm hoping for a non plasticky midi keyboard controller. Roland must be due a new one by now, but then again a non plasticky Roland seems to be a thing of the past. 

Scaler v2 supposed be released to coincide with NAMM so interested to see what has been done with that.  I nearly bought v1 while it was cheap, but PIB wouldn't confirm that there would be upgrade pricing for v2 so I decided to wait.

2 hours ago, Simeon Amburgey said:

Yes! This is an amazing keyboard.
I remember playing an original Wavestation when it came out, a lot of fun.
It is also interesting that a lot of the new workstation and synth keyboards being released are featuring a smaller keyboard.

Here is a coll video by Sonic State I saw last night:

Is it because an increasing number of buyers can only play with one hand?

• Haha 1