Hyperion Voted Best in 2019

Starise

I know that was last year, but still. HYPERION

I was given the option for a 10% coupon since I own micro. If you are a customer already just maybe........

I emailed them to see what my upgrade price would be to elements. No reply yet. I looked on my account and was forced to admit that I actually bought the Flatulence library last year on sale.....hey it was on sale what was I supposed to do? I don't think there is an upgrade path for that one.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Starise said:

I know that was last year, but still. HYPERION

I was given the option for a 10% coupon since I own micro. If you are a customer already just maybe........

I emailed them to see what my upgrade price would be to elements. No reply yet. I looked on my account and was forced to admit that I actually bought the Flatulence library last year on sale.....hey it was on sale what was I supposed to do? I don't think there is an upgrade path for that one.

For Flatulence, there will be an upgrade path when they release their Dirt library.

• Like 2

I guess I'll be waiting ( from a distance) when that deal hits the fan.  I picked it up for 9.00 on sale Flatulus thanks to the deals thread and cclarry. I did actually use it to compliment augment a Beethoven piece. Gave a really different sensation to the whole thing. There are some real whoppers in that library. I could imagine a guy on roller skates going sonic.

Back to the Hyperion deal. I get the amount I spent on micro deducted from the total For Hyperion Elements. In my case 49.00. Sweet. Thanks Soundiron!

• Haha 1