Canadian bullying :-(

S.L.I.P.

And speaking of The Great White North.

Due to perceived racism, 'Princess' Meghan Markle now wants to live in Canada ....

.... where the Prime Minister 'blacks up', and with a husband who likes to wear naz1 uniforms 🥴

vbtIkHR.jpg

🙄 I are very much confused 😕

Edited by SteveStrummerUK
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, craigb said:

I know, I know...  That's what I get for trying to be just that little bit less crude! 🙄

6 hours ago, Wibbles said:

Are you feeling OK? Should we call a doctor?

You must be confusing me with S.L.I.P.! 😁

• Haha 1

One of my mates used to own and manage a pub attached to Windsor & Eton Riverside railway station. Both the royal princes and their security entourages had been customers, waiting for a train back to whatever palace at the end of term while they were attending Eton. They were served non-alcoholic drinks. My friend wasn't going to break the law for them no matter who they thought they were.

Rolf Harris had also been a customer on a few occasions. 

I remember being over there in '81 which was a year famous for two things:  Having seemingly all famous places we'd like to visit covered in scaffolding being renovated, and tons of preparation for the Royal Wedding between Lady Di and Charles (the future Queen of England? 😁).  Things seemed a lot happier and more like a fairy tale then...  Now it's more like a bad horror-show B-movie!

• Like 1

Just now, craigb said:

I remember being over there in '81 which was a year famous for two things:  Having seemingly all famous places we'd like to visit covered in scaffolding being renovated, and tons of preparation for the Royal Wedding between Lady Di and Charles (the future Queen of England? 😁).  Things seemed a lot happier and more like a fairy tale then...  Now it's more like a bad horror-show B-movie!

I've often thought that the queen must think that the whole world smells of fresh paint, cleaning agents and freshly mown grass.

2 hours ago, SteveStrummerUK said:

Due to perceived racism, 'Princess' Meghan Markle now wants to live in Canada ....

.... where the Prime Minister 'blacks up', and with a husband who likes to wear naz1 uniforms 

Anything that means that I get to see/hear less of them is fine by me. 

Sorry Canada.