Sign in to follow this  
cclarry

Waves BEST New Plugins Sale

35 minutes ago, DaGeek said:

Did anyone try CLA MixHub yet? What are your opinions?

I demoed it a few months ago. It is CPU hungry, lacks mute/solo/pan functionality. Other than that, it is a bit more defined than the good ol SSL CS. With a slot for one Waves plugin of your choice per each channel it is a very versatile tool.

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Fleer said:

And compared to the Scheps Omnichannel?

Scheps Omnichannel is a different beast. It's very easy to get great results using just this plugin across all tracks. It's also more versatile than the Mixhub.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Then I’ll be happy with my Scheps Omni and the Waves SSL bundle. 

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

13 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Then I’ll be happy with my Scheps Omni and the Waves SSL bundle. 

That's a good combo, and what I'm sticking with. At some point we got to be happy with what we got man. When will we leave well enough alone? Probably not as long as the grass is greener over there 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

That's a good combo, and what I'm sticking with. At some point we got to be happy with what we got man. When will we leave well enough alone? Probably not as long as the grass is greener over there 

+1   Ditto Christian

• Like 1

I got Submarine and Bass Fingers. Putting both of them into the cart gave me a discount of $7.50 and the cashback subtracted another $15, so $37.48 for both of them. $18.74 a piece was ok, I think.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2020 at 6:44 PM, Christian Jones said:

I think what gets me is the grass over there isn't just greener, but it's more lush and beautifully manicured. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jude77 said:

I think what gets me is the grass over there isn't just greener, but it's more lush and beautifully manicured. 

Perhaps. They probably have a dog though. 

• Haha 6