iZotope Music Production Suite 2 Upgrade $209 (last day Jan 31st)

TheSteven

This is a killer deal!

https://www.jrrshop.com/izotope-music-productionsuite-upgrade-advanced

iZotope Music Production Suite 2 Upgrade from Any Advanced Product

$209.16 in cart with coupon: GROUP
MSRP $499, sale price without code: $249

A collection of over thirty industry-standard plugins that interact across your session and provide time-saving assistive features, innovative new workflows, and cutting-edge visual analysis tools.

Edited by TheSteven
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks TS...someone asked me whether they could upgrade from MPB 2 using this deal but the MPB 2 -> MPS 2 upgrade price seems like a separate price and much higher even though one of the included products is Ozone 7 Advanced

So does anyone know whether you could use the O7A included in MPB 2 to upgrade to MPS 2 using this deal or would it be excluded? Thanks.

Izotope website states that upgrade from MPB 1 and 2 is $499. Even though the MPB bundle contains advanced products IIRC correctly I just got the one serial number for the whole bundle, so I don't have an actual serial number for an advanced product.  The upgrade from "any advanced product" specifically states "including vocal chain bundle" yet there is a separate category and different price below it  for upgrading from MPB, so I think it would be wise to seek clarification from Izotope before buying this offer.

21 hours ago, TheSteven said:

If I had the $ I'd be jumping on this so hard I'd probably break my ankles.
Unexpected home repairs have killed my audio budget for anything other than a minor no-brainer for at least the near future.

Isn't it the truth!  Everything is fine, then just as Waves puts every plugin they have into one gigantic bundle for $49 the hot water heater bursts, which soaks your ceiling (and WHY do they put 40 gallons of water in the attic anyway???) and ruins your dining room table.  Not to mention the dinging room floor.  Then before the plumber can arrive the dryer and washer BOTH poop out.  And, oh yeah,  don't forget you've been putting that new roof off for two years . . . .   And in the meantime Izotope put all it's bundles on sale for 90% off. 

• Like 1

• TheSteven changed the title to iZotope Music Production Suite 2 Upgrade $209 (last day Jan 31st)
2 hours ago, jude77 said:

Isn't it the truth!  Everything is fine, then just as Waves puts every plugin they have into one gigantic bundle for $49 the hot water heater bursts, which soaks your ceiling (and WHY do they put 40 gallons of water in the attic anyway???) and ruins your dining room table.  Not to mention the dinging room floor.  Then before the plumber can arrive the dryer and washer BOTH poop out.  And, oh yeah,  don't forget you've been putting that new roof off for two years . . . .   And in the meantime Izotope put all it's bundles on sale for 90% off. 

Is this a script?  If so, can I win the lotto next episode?  Hey I'll  even buy a ticket...

On another note looks like last day of sale is today Jan 31st*.
*based on ads by various resellers.

Edited by TheSteven

Thanks for the heads up Steve. I was going to jump, decided not to. I looked long and hard at the deal which is really great if you meet the requirements. I just had to be honest with myself. I have MPB2 and a license for O7A, and have not used them as much as I thought I would. Though I studied what is offered, just could not justify.

So I closed FF and played some guitar. The GAS almost got me!