[over] iZotope RX Elements 7 - $9.99

TheSteven

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1356812-REG/izotope_10_rxe_rx_elements_audio.html

$9.99 for next 14 hours

Note current version is RX Elements 7, this is v6 you will receive RX7 Elements license

Product Highlights

• For Music/Post-Production Video Editing
  • For Use in DAWs and NLEs
  • Plug-In & Standalone Operations
  • 4 Plug-Ins from RX 7 & Spectral Editing
  • Spectral Repair
  • De-Clip & De-Hum
  • De-Click, Voice De-Noise
  • Offline Editing of Gain, Polarity & More
  • AAX Native, AudioSuite, RTAS, AU, & VST
  • Mac OS X, Windows

Edited by TheSteven
updated post with new info
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• TheSteven changed the title to iZotope RX Elements 7 - $9.99

Repair Assistant is in the RX Audio Editor.   In RX7 Standard (the version I have), RX Audio Editor is a free standing program found in the WIN10 Start menu.  I don't see the Repair Assistant listed as a VST.  So look in the Start menu under Izotope and see what is listed there. 

1 hour ago, balinas said:

Repair Assistant is in the RX Audio Editor.   In RX7 Standard (the version I have), RX Audio Editor is a free standing program found in the WIN10 Start menu.  I don't see the Repair Assistant listed as a VST.  So look in the Start menu under Izotope and see what is listed there. 

Thank you!   I found it!  

• TheSteven changed the title to [over] iZotope RX Elements 7 - $9.99

I got an older version of Nectar Elements for free in some promo I don't even remember.  I really like it.  Great interface, lots of presets.  So I feel like iZotope has already given me the Elements Suite.   

But I guess the newest Nectar Elements will be the next one to turn up for $1 on Plugin Boutique.

Nectar Elements.jpg

2 hours ago, Tiger The Frog said:

I got an older version of Nectar Elements for free in some promo I don't even remember.  I really like it.  Great interface, lots of presets.  So I feel like iZotope has already given me the Elements Suite.   

But I guess the newest Nectar Elements will be the next one to turn up for $1 on Plugin Boutique.

Nectar Elements.jpg

I actually prefer the older version of Nectar Elements. It's a pity they discontinued it for a while before releasing the new Nectar Elements - there's no upgrade path between them.

The newer Nectar Elements does has a wizard and automatically guesses what your vocals need, which I guess is great for quick results, but it looks like there's much less control than with the original elements.

• Like 1