Updates and Bandlab Assistant failing

carlo

Hi all Cakewalk friends,

I have updated Cakewalk last year and had some issues and fixed them with a hotfix repair action.

Now I am running Cakewalk and a message tells me that there is a new update. Then I launch the Cakewalk Assistant in oreder to download it but it says that  download failled and I need to download it manually. Ok I try to download it manually but nothing happens! No downloads, No Updates!

Is there a place at Bandlab site that we can directly download the updates without the needs for the Assistant please?

Thank you very much!

What's version of BandLab Assistant running?
Currently latest version is v5.1.2 (You can see it at the bottom with clicking gear icon on BandLab Assistant) If it's not v5.1.2, download latest BandLab Assistant installer directly from https://www.bandlab.com/products/cakewalk and then install it after completely quit BandLab Assistant.  Finally, click "Update" at Apps tab on BandLab Assistant to update Cakewalk.

FYI: If can't quit BandLab Assistant normally, quit with right clicking BandLab Assistant icon in the Notification Area (Task tray) or kill all instances of BandLab Assistant in the Task manager.

Edited by HIBI
  • Like 2