Waves Cash Back is now available!

cclarry

Here is the email, which really has no specifics

Thank you for your purchase during our Year-End Sale 2019! 

Your cash back rewards are now available on your Cash Back Rewards page. Act fast, as your reward codes are only valid until January 10th, 2020. 

Redeem your cash back >> 

Not sure what to get with your cash back rewards? See our Top 30 Plugin Buyer’s Guide to help you decide. 

Enjoy! 

Sincerely, 

The Waves Team

The specifics are on their website

How to Get Waves Cash Back

If you shop on Waves.com:

You will receive a $15 cash back code if you spend $50 or more (after coupon discounts; not including taxes) in one transaction from Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 5:00 AM EST to Friday, January 3, 2020, 5:00 AM EST.

You will receive a $30 cash back code if you spend $100 or more (after coupon discounts; not including taxes) in one transaction from Wednesday, December 25, 2019, 5:00 AM EST to Friday, January 3, 2020, 5:00 AM EST.

Your cash back code/s will be available beginning Friday, January 3, 2020 on your Cash Back Rewards page. You will receive an e-mail notification when your code/s are ready.

You can redeem your cash back code/s between January 3, 2020, 5:00 AM EST and January 11, 2020, 5:00 AM EST.

Only purchases of software and upgrades qualify for the cash back offer. Hardware, hardware/software combos, Waves Update Plan, Rent-to-Own and subscriptions do not qualify for the cash back offer.

Purchases toward the cash back offer are not cumulative: for example, if you order $40 in one transaction and $10 in another, you are not eligible for a cash back code.

Each customer can qualify for the cash back offer multiple times. For example, if you order $100 in one transaction and $100 in another, you are eligible for a total of two $30 cash back codes.

If you shop through a certified Waves dealer:

All of the above terms and conditions apply.

You must register the serial numbers of the plugins you’ve purchased (provided by your dealer) in your Waves account by Friday, January 3, 2020, 5:00 AM EST.

How to Redeem Waves Cash Back

You can redeem your cash back code/s between January 3, 2020, 5:00 AM EST and January 11, 2020, 5:00 AM EST.

Your cash back code/s will be available on your Cash Back Rewards page beginning Friday, January 3, 2020 as unique codes associated with your Waves account. You will receive an e-mail notification when your code/s are ready.

During the cash back period, you can apply your cash back by entering the code in your cart during checkout.

Cash back can be applied toward purchase of any plugin, bundle, upgrade, or application (e.g. SuperRack, eMotion LV1). For example, you can use a $30 cash back code to purchase a plugin listed at $29.99, or to save $30 when purchasing a bundle listed at $99.

Cash back cannot be applied to purchases of hardware, hardware/software combos, Waves Update Plan, Rent-to-Own, or subscriptions.

Only one cash back code can be redeemed per transaction.

Cash back codes can be used only once, and any unused remaining balance cannot be reclaimed. For example, if you use a $30 cash back code to purchase a plugin at $29.99, the code cannot be reused to save $0.01 on a future purchase.

Cash back can be redeemed at Waves.com or through all authorized Waves dealers.

Cash back codes cannot be sold, transferred to others, redeemed for cash, applied to any other account, or combined with any other vouchers or coupons.

Waves does not offer returns, rebates, or any other value in the event of technical malfunctions.

Waves is not responsible for inability to redeem the code.

Cash back cannot be applied to past purchases.

Edited by cclarry

How is Bass Fingers?   I've got a personal deal that, combined with my cash back, would give me that plug for $12.

I am a (not great) bass player as a second instrument, but I suppose it could be handy for making MIDI generated guitar practice backing tracks etc.

EDIT: Never mind; would eat too much hard drive space for me at present.

Edited by Anxiousmofo