Event List disappeared?

Bunny

23 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Where is it stated Event List is an advanced tool?

LOL... I started with MIDI editing in the '90-s   :D

There have been a few comments from users that seem to suggest [i.e., this is my wording, not theirs] that only "legacy users" [aka, "old-timers"] are so "old-fashioned" that they use text-based midi-editing (as opposed to more modern "up-to-date") graphical editing tools.  😛 

Just call me "chronologically advanced."  With some aspects of using Cakewalk [i.e., "New - Fangled Features"], I am a beginner [aka "Noobie"].  😉 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

There have been a few comments from users that seem to suggest [i.e., this is my wording, not theirs] that only "legacy users" [aka, "old-timers"] are so "old-fashioned" that they use text-based midi-editing (as opposed to more modern "up-to-date") graphical editing tools.  😛

They might be right, I'm affraid :D 

• Like 1

I use the event list just to see if there are oddball controllers or program changes - which are not readily visible in PRV or track view. Also - it's one place that you check for duplicate notes that reside on top of each other.

"legacy users" [aka, "old-timers"] are so "old-fashioned"  - Hey I resemble that remark :)

Edited by RBH
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...