Added audio track, and now she's screaming...

So, I am very new to Cakewalk, and over the last few days I've been learning the ropes enough to get back to tracking. Having said that, everything was fine until this morning. Now whenever I add a new audio track, some lady (presumably the warden of a women's prison) shouts at me "TRIAL!!!" until I panic and close the program.  No plugins active when this happens. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Lenovo M92 with 8GB ram and 500GB HDD. 

PLEASE HELP BEFORE SHE INVADES MY DREAMS!!

That's precisely what I assumed, however,  I open the very first test project I started everything works flawlessly. Everything I own is paid for, or was free, not to mention the fact that no plugins were even active. This is ONLY when I add a new track and enable it to be monitored.  

Now to answer your question, no. I would not.  Elizibeth Hurley. Yeah... That's who I want to shout TRIAL!!! at me. Eh, well. Wish in one hand....

It isn't really apparent if you have an audio sample in your audiotrack that sounds "trial" or if it is a notification with the written word "trial".

If soundsample - get rid of it.

If notification - usually there would be some lead on what program is generating it. Get rid of that program.

Yes, not very helpful but not much else to do.

• Like 1