PA Pick A Code

cclarry

USE CODE A, B - OR BOTH?!
Yes, you can use both codes - in 2 separate orders.
No, you can't combine them both in one order!

A 👉🏼  PA-49-off-min-99  👈🏼 A
$49 Off Every Order $99 or more
Code can only be used 1x

👉🏼  PA-111-off-min-199   👈🏼 B
$111 Off Every Order $199 or more
Code can only be used 1x

YOU CAN USE BOTH CODES -
IN 2 SEPARATE ORDERS!
But you can't combine them in one order.
Please just copy & paste these codes during checkout.

Feel free to share with friends & your social media!

VOUCHERS EXPIRE SOON
January 6th 11:59 PM California Time
Each Voucher can only be used 1x

Our Monthly PA Loyalty Vouchers will still go out to
PA customers who qualify around January 8
https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products.html

• Thanks 2

Focusrite Channel, Iron & Opticom XLA-3 for $88 isn't a bad deal...
And then you could use the other voucher and get Shadow Hills
for $49.99...that's all four for $139...not all too bad...

We'eve been spoiled by Waves $29 plugins, and these
prices are pretty well in line with $29 per plugin

• Like 2

Just now, cclarry said:

Focusrite Channel, Iron & Opticom XLA-3 for $88 isn't a bad deal...
And then you could use the other voucher and get Shadow Hills
for $49.99...that's all four for $139...not all too bad...

We'eve been spoiled by Waves $29 plugins, and these
prices are pretty well in line with $29 per plugin

Agreed - I think these are good prices for great plugins - I think some of these are much better than an average waves plugin too.

Like all "deals" you have to be careful and not let prejudices cloud your judgement.  Take each one on it's merits.

• Like 3

I already have the Opticom comp, great plugin too!!

Let me explain a little more. I have all the plugins from PA that I want. I don't have all of them, but all I want. So to justify spending more money to just use a code didn't make sense to me. That's why I just got the Flanger.

I may get that Focusrite console strip one day I guess, but it wasn't the right time this time.

If you don't own any or many PA plugins, these last few deals were really good ones. I just bitched about them starting the sale on Christmas day!!

• Like 3

While still on hangover from  the last BF I could not resist and used the 2 vouchers to get the Focusrite console, Shadow Hills compressor and Unfiltered Audio Lion synth. For an average of $46 each I think it was a very good deal, considering the quality of this plugins.

Edited by Sergio
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Fleer said:

But ... but ... they all used to be $4 with coupon or even free last year ...

Hummm... you mean the older PA plugins. The least I paid for a PA plug from this new breed was $25.

The $4 mark would be nice but I guess not sustainable for their line of business.

And although I don't like software subscriptions, at least they are keeping a (IMO) reasonable price for those who prefer buying their licenses.

Edited by Sergio

Only paid $4 or less for SPL TwinTube, ADPTR Audio Metric AB, DS Audio Thorn, Maag EQ4, Elysia MPressor, Elysia Museq, and Elysia Karacter, and got dozens of other PA plugins for free, like everything from Unfiltered Audio and Noveltech plus lots of Brainworx and SPL, which is why I’m not jumping at these new prices. Don’t like subscriptions either. 

I'm OK with supporting companies that make great stuff with my money. And this sale allows to knock down prices significantly down to $10 per plugin, depending on what you choose to buy.

Yet the entry threshold is too high this time. I only wanted to get the Metric AB but it makes no sense to do it right now. Because, in order to bring the plugin's cost down I have to (read "am forced to") buy some other plugins as well. And if I were to pick plugins I would use regularly, that means I must pay at least  $90 at once. Not a bad deal if it makes included plugins cost ~$22, mind you. Yes and no, because in my country most people have to work for a week or two just to earn this money, excluding all other expenses like food, rent, mobile operator bills and so on.

I'll skip the sale this time.   :sigh:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Only paid $4 or less for SPL TwinTube, ADPTR Audio Metric AB, DS Audio Thorn, Maag EQ4, Elysia MPressor, Elysia Museq, and Elysia Karacter, and got dozens of other PA plugins for free, like everything from Unfiltered Audio and Noveltech plus lots of Brainworx and SPL, which is why I’m not jumping at these new prices. Don’t like subscriptions either. 

Me too, Fleer, got many PA plugins for nothing or almost nothing. I'm just saying that I'm happy they (apparently) found a way to keep their business and, at the same time, kept delivering quality new products at a price that I can (at least) afford. I compare them quality wise to companies like Softube or FabFilter, for instance, but I have very few plugins from the former (the modular stuff basically) and absolutely *none* of the latter just because of their average prices (and *never* got any plugin dirty cheap or free from both). And I'll not even start talking about the price of some symphonic/orchestral libraries so often praised around here.

In that sense I feel that the bad comments about PA (here, there and everywhere) are a bit unfair. They made a bad move (IMO) by going subscription and, for a while, raising their average prices a lot but I think they are now looking for the middle term and trying to find a way to keep their old and new customers happy. At least for me, it's working.

I also agree that the entry values are a bit high. I'd not get most of their new products (like the new amp sims for instance) at the current prices/discounts/conditions. It's just that, for me, the 3 plugs I mentioned reached a price point that I think worth the effort to get (despite the fact  that I also do not earn my salary in dollars or euros and I'm always at disadvantage dealing with currency exchanges. And uncle Donald is not helping a lot in that regard also).

Edited by Sergio

52 minutes ago, Fleer said:

True. And I were to lose my PA plugins or my FabFilter ones, I’d gladly give up the former. A desert island with everything from FabFilter, Slate and Zynaptiq would be fine. Plus a few synths and samples ;)

Please do not forget to grab any instrument with you when moving ;)

• Great Idea 1

3 hours ago, Fleer said:

But ... but ... they all used to be $4 with coupon or even free last year ...

So far they have done nothing but take up drive space or add more time to the plugin scan.   I got them cheap because they were.....cheap.  Stuff I like DrumXchanger, EQ Ranger Plus was a waste even at $4.  Maybe that was their game all along is to get some cash on a bunch of plugins that are never going to be updated.

I'm trying to break the get plugins for cheap cycle but that went out the window with Audio Assault.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3