JST Howard Benson Vocals

cclarry

With the introduction of this amazing new plugin, you’ll get access to Howard’s renowned vocal chain. Take control of your vocals with everything from compression and EQ to onboard doubling and widening – we’ve even included delay and reverb. This plugin is designed to be your complete vocal solution in the studio. Get radio-ready vocals with a fraction of the effort many other vocal mixing plugins require.

Howard Benson’s signature vocal production can be heard all over the modern rock charts, including hits with an impressive roster of artists including:

3 Doors Down
10 Years
Adam Lambert
All That Remains
Apocalyptica
Black Stone Cherry
Blessthefall
Chris Cornell
Cold
Creed
Daughtry
Escape The Fate
Flyleaf
Gavin DeGraw
Halestorm
Hawthorne Heights
Head Automatica
Hoobastank
In Flames
Issues
Kelly Clarkson
Less Than Jake
Lia Marie Johnson
Motörhead
My Chemical Romance
Of Mice & Men
Orianthi
Otep
P.O.D.
Palisades
Papa Roach
Puddle of Mudd
Rascal Flatts
Red
Relient K
Saliva
Santana
Saosin
Seether
Sepultura
Simple Plan
Skillet
Skindred
The All-American Rejects
The Maine
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
The Starting Line
Theory of a Deadman
Third Day
Three Days Grace
And more!

With styles spanning from metal and rock to pop and country – it’s easy to find an example of Benson’s work in your favorite genre to see what his signal chain is truly capable of!

And, until January 16th, 2019, you’ll be able to reserve your copy of Howard Benson Vocals for just $119 - a 40% discount off the retail price!

Hurry and reserve your copy now and be the first to experience this incredible vocal mixing tool for yourself!

PRE-ORDER NOW

On 1/2/2020 at 6:09 AM, Brian Walton said:

I read the "article" on the JST site about ilok misconceptions, disagree on many levels.  No thanks, won't buy it even if the price drops to $30.

Does it require the ilok dongle ? I believe nowadays everything works with the ilok cloud, isn't it?

12 hours ago, Ashay Arekar said:

Does it require the ilok dongle ? I believe nowadays everything works with the ilok cloud, isn't it?

JST do allow ilok host machine authentication but not all ilok products do from other manufactures.  

and the dongle itself isn't the only issue with ilok.  

There's one part at around 3:30 where she starts the vocals with the plugin bypassed, but then switches the bypass off; it sounds a little bit different, but the change doesn't ***** away.

Edit: wow... forum language censor... let me rephrase that so it doesn't use the word 'blow': 'but the change doesn't make all that much difference to my ears'

Edited by antler
  • Like 3