Happy New Year 2020 for ALL 'deales' ;)

Piotr

4 hours ago, Zo said:

Happy new year at all of you guyz , it s been a fun year around here ,  i think we made the cakewalk site turn successfully , at least for the deal section ( big thks again to Oncle L aka Larry) ... i wish you guyz peace of mind and health , patience and endurance in life (witch are the biggest gifts) 

i hop 2020 will be more about music and less about buyîg plugins lol 

Much love .

Zilla

You're awesome Zo, wish you the best. (Where's that KVR forum hug emoticon when you really need it? 😎 )

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Soundwise said:

Nice story, but I 'm not buying this:

"The winter season was not assigned to any month, so the year only lasted 304 days, with 61 days unaccounted for in the winter."

It might be true, it might not: I didn't write that, nor do I consider myself a historian of any kind. Given how calendars and beliefs have changed though, I personally wouldn't find it to be too much of a leap of faith: it may or may not have been that people would do different things during each month and the winters were too cold. Just my own personal speculation; don't have anything to back up that theory.

13 minutes ago, antler said:

It might be true, it might not: I didn't write that, nor do I consider myself a historian of any kind. Given how calendars and beliefs have changed though, I personally wouldn't find it to be too much of a leap of faith: it may or may not have been that people would do different things during each month and the winters were too cold. Just my own personal speculation; don't have anything to back up that theory.

It started more as joke. Let's forget about this and have fun. Peace! ☃️

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Soundwise said:

It started more as joke. Let's forget about this and have fun. Peace! ☃️

Don't worry about it - I wasn't offended.

To be honest, I'm more concerned about the aftermath of my GAS; at least I've built up my sound palette now. Here's to making more music! ❄️❄️