Cover of Diamonds (rihanna)

mcmd

You know I've never struggled with "stage fright" BUT; I've always had my guitar, and/or a mic stand to "hide" behind.
And of course, always in a band setting.
Alone like that, as Jesse said, on a large stage; and as ZincT said, with just the piano accompaniment.
She did kill it, she is a "diamond"!

Tom

Thanks everyone for having a listen. I'll pass along the nice comments!

10 hours ago, kloon said:

Great, you must be very proud!

Kloon - yes, definitely proud dad  here.

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Wow! What a great voice.

To take on a song like that singing live with just piano accompaniment takes guts and talent which she appears to have in abundance.

Well done.

ZincT - yes,  she's got real stage presence and enjoys performing.

1 hour ago, Jesse Screed said:

young lady

large stage

Big Voice

I'm not familiar with the song, who did the music bed?

Tell her Jesse said "you killed it woman!"

Jesse - I'll let her know! 

Song is a cover of artist rihanna's Diamonds song. The piano is just backing track ripped from youtube.

1 hour ago, DeeringAmps said:

You know I've never struggled with "stage fright" BUT; I've always had my guitar, and/or a mic stand to "hide" behind.
And of course, always in a band setting.
Alone like that, as Jesse said, on a large stage; and as ZincT said, with just the piano accompaniment.
She did kill it, she is a "diamond"!

Tom

Tom - thanks for the kind words. 

That was very good :)

Your daughter is attractive .

She looked the part of a genuine young female performer on stage singing a popular well known song in front of an audience of her peers ..

She seems fearless .She  sings very good within her range and she knew how to engage the audience with  her gestures  and body language .   

The quality of her voice was very good , I enjoyed hearing her voice . 

Also the video itself is decent quality ..it looks good , it looks genuine as a live performance. The sound quality of the voice and piano is decent considering this was done in a live venue ...

You have a lot to be proud and grateful for ....what a great start of the new year  ...congrats..

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz