steve@baselines.com

Because

18 hours ago, Jim Fogle said:

What an excellent production.  Great vocals, great instrumentation, great arrangement, great mix.  It "feels" right.

Hi Jim - that is high praise.  'Feeling right' is the thing that matters.  Thank you!  If you are on Bandlab, let me know and I will follow.

• Like 1

Nice cover, I like that you kept it much the same as they did it, mix works well here on the Adam's, followed on Bandlab.

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:51 AM, Wookiee said:

Nice cover, I like that you kept it much the same as they did it, mix works well here on the Adam's, followed on Bandlab.

Thanks a lot!  I like trying to keep Beatles songs as close to the original as possible for me.

• Like 1

Good vocal work. I like the synth sound too. The mix sounds flawless to me. I know I've heard the song before, but I don't remember if the original ends that abruptly. Nice job. I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting. 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 12:46 AM, gtrpastor said:

Good vocal work. I like the synth sound too. The mix sounds flawless to me. I know I've heard the song before, but I don't remember if the original ends that abruptly. Nice job. I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting. 

Thanks very much for listening and commenting.  Let me know if you are on Bandlab and I will follow.

One of my fave Beatles tracks and you did it proud Steve - I agree with you that you just can't  mess with their stuff.

Andy

• Like 1

On 2/14/2020 at 3:09 PM, AndyB01 said:

One of my fave Beatles tracks and you did it proud Steve - I agree with you that you just can't  mess with their stuff.

Andy

Thanks Andy - I love that whole Abbey Road album!