Because

steve@baselines.com

13 hours ago, kloon said:

I must say that i prefer a cover that ads a personal touch to the song and not just copies it.

But with that said, you have pretty much nailed the song. Very good work!

Thanks for the feedback.  With the Beatles, I feel I have to do it like them, but with other artists I sometimes switch things up a little.

• Like 1

Hi Steve.  You know, I think that I had to sign up with Bandlab when the transition was made to the new Cakewalk by Bandlab and new forum site.  However, I am not sure if I have posted anything on it or what the link is.  Right now SoundClick.com is the only site on which I have been posting.  I will check into it Bandlab and provide you with a link if I can figure it out.  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, freddy j said:

Hi Steve.  You know, I think that I had to sign up with Bandlab when the transition was made to the new Cakewalk by Bandlab and new forum site.  However, I am not sure if I have posted anything on it or what the link is.  Right now SoundClick.com is the only site on which I have been posting.  I will check into it Bandlab and provide you with a link if I can figure it out.  Thanks!

It's a great place, lots of nice people from around the world.  I collaborate with a bunch of great, unpretentious, talented musicians who give feedback and support.  If you get in, drop me a comment and I will get you involved!!  @steve2k2

On 12/31/2019 at 5:09 PM, steve@baselines.com said:

Thank you very much.  Let me know if you are on Bandlab and I will follow and comment on your work.

Have to admit that I haven't really used Bandlab but maybe I will in future (@zinct ). I have just followed you and listening to I Hear You Knocking (another great cover btw).

• Like 1