Vegan bullying :-(

SteveStrummerUK

10 hours ago, Tezza said:

I feel great!

If that was really true , then what are you doing here wasting our time ?

I eat a mainly vegetarian diet.

I'm not the least interested in that . What I want to know is the answers to these few questions

Do you wear a leather belt ?  Use a leather guitar strap  ? or wear leather shoes ?

Does your car have leather seats ?

Last but not least . Does  Tezza Labs test it's patented  dooche formula using animals ?

She looks more like your type Kenny, just think what you could do with all those curlers in your beard.

She is certainly not my type , I gave up drinking over 36 years ago ....Oh BTW , the only type of curls that come anywhere near  my beard is at the gym ...

PS I hope you choke on a Carrot 🤣

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Meh 1

9 hours ago, Tezza said:

Posts to the Coffee House are supposed to be music related as it says in the forum description but I don't see you complaining about that.

Actually it is  all music related because I am using it as source material for a song called "Ozzy the very angry sausage". I'm hoping that it will be finished soon, but finding the perfect didgeridoo sample for the piece is taking longer than I thought.

• Haha 5

Personally I'm sick of the methane propaganda, and so is Cornell University and the Environmental Defense League. As published in the peer-reviewed journal, Elementa:

People tend to equate methane with cow farts (though their burps are worse), but we may be pointing our fingers in all the wrong places, according to a new study. The production of ammonia for fertilizer may result in up to 100 times more emissions than has been previously estimated for this sector. And that alone is more than what the Environmental Protection Agency estimates all industries emit across the U.S.

https://earther.gizmodo.com/just-one-tiny-industry-may-emit-more-methane-than-epa-h-1835376030

I'm not criticizing vegans. If someone doesn't want eat dead furry animals, it's OK with me. I eat dead furry, scaly and feathery animals plus dead plants, but only those that I like the taste of  and seem to agree with my body. I'm a picky eater.

Think I'll have a cheeseburger with becan for lunch - and hold the lettuce. Lettuce is the #1 cause of salmonella poisoning. And I'll silently thank the cow and pig for providing me with sustenance.

I'm grown up now and nobody can tell me what to eat and what not to eat. Oh I guess they can tell me, but I can ignore it.

And to keep it on the TOS, last night on the gig I played "Cheesburger In Paradise" and it went over well. This is what influenced me to have a cheeseburger for lunch today.

Of course I'll use 100% grass-fed, organic beef, so I don't pollute the environment with that methane producing fertilized corn that they give cows on the feed lot. I'll choose imported cheddar cheese because the European cows produce A2 milk, not the A1 milk that the majority of the US produces - and they don't use rBGH hormone with makes life miserable for the dairy cows.

I guess I'm a lacto-ovo-fisho-beefo-pork-o vegetarian :D

Notes

• Like 1

On 1/2/2020 at 8:16 PM, Tezza said:

How can you tell that a person you have only just met is a Becan eater? easy,

They look like a pig, are as fat as a pig, have the intelligence of a pig, but only three quarters of the lifespan of an ordinary human.

Becan eater.jpg

On 1/2/2020 at 9:50 PM, Wibbles said:

Ordinary humans eat becan. It's the ones that don't that are odd.

15 hours ago, Tezza said:

This could be regarded as a personal insult to all who don't eat Becan so you are hardly in a position to lecture.

15 hours ago, Wibbles said:

No it couldn't.

Yes it could,

No it couldn't. Not even when taken out of context. And then when it's in the context of a reply to your post ...

Rules of the Coffee House:

"Discussion of off-topic music related subjects. No politics. No religion. All love. Enjoy!"

Your currently engaged in an insulting way, in a topic of conversation that does not comply with the rules of the forum, so again, don't lecture me on forum rules.

I'm struggling with your logic here. I asked you not to use personal insults and somehow it's me that's breaking the forum rules. Hmm.

I'm not lecturing you on the forum rules. I'm am not engaging you in an insulting way.  There clearly is no way to engage with you. You just want to pick fights with everybody and then make yourself out to be the victim.  

Now back to happy thoughts ... *

* A quick shufty of Morgan's hips normally does the trick. https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/5843-listening-to-this-now/&do=findComment&comment=90885

Edited by Wibbles
  • Like 1

Yes it could,

Rules of the Coffee House:

"Discussion of off-topic music related subjects. No politics. No religion. All love. Enjoy!"

Your currently engaged in an insulting way, in a topic of conversation that does not comply with the rules of the forum, so again, don't lecture me on forum rules.

Frankly, you're the one being an intolerant a**hole here.  Your behavior quite closely mimics that of who the OP was complaining about.  It's people like you who give vegans a bad name. 

I really don't give a flying f**k what you do and don't eat.  I  would appreciate the same courtesy.  So, I'm sure,  would others. 

Like I said before:

The world would be a much better place if more people just minded their own business.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kennywtelejazz said:

If that was really true , then what are you doing here wasting our time ?

I'm not the least interested in that . What I want to know is the answers to these few questions

Do you wear a leather belt ?  Use a leather guitar strap  ? or wear leather shoes ?

Does your car have leather seats ?

Last but not least . Does  Tezza Labs test it's patented  dooche formula using animals ?

She is certainly not my type , I gave up drinking over 36 years ago ....Oh BTW , the only type of curls that come anywhere near  my beard is at the gym ...

PS I hope you choke on a Carrot 🤣

Kenny

No I don't wear leather shoes or have a leather belt or have a leather guitar strap and my car does not have leather seats and I buy accordingly. There is no need for these things as substitute is just as good so your smart comeback has fallen dead.

All my shoes are substitute leather, even my hiking boots. What I do is go over them with dark brown polish and that makes them look leathery, most people think they are leather boots but they are not. I gave up leather belts 10 years ago. The only benefit of leather belt is that they don't age as quick on the buckle and substitute belts will age and paint coming off within a week. Solution? don't buy buckle belts. I buy the slide in type where the belt slides behind a sqaure buckle and clicks to tighten. You press a lever and it comes out. Had them for years.

Black leather seats on your car in Australia? Great, if you want to incinerate your ***** everytime you sit down. I have fabric seats with psudo sheepskin covers, works great. Non leather guitar straps are easy to find.

Your right though, I am wasting my time. Ignorant, arrogant meat eating dinosaurs like you don't give a damn about anything but your own needs and wants, I hope you choke on a sausage, but it is more likely you will pass from cancer from all the bacon and red meat you shovel down your prehistoric throat.

Edited by Tezza
  • Meh 1

7 hours ago, Wibbles said:

No it couldn't. Not even when taken out of context. And then when it's in the context of a reply to your post ...

I'm struggling with your logic here. I asked you not to use personal insults and somehow it's me that's breaking the forum rules. Hmm.

I'm not lecturing you on the forum rules. I'm am not engaging you in an insulting way.  There clearly is no way to engage with you. You just want to pick fights with everybody and then make yourself out to be the victim.  

Now back to happy thoughts ... *

* A quick shufty of Morgan's hips normally does the trick. https://discuss.cakewalk.com/index.php?/topic/5843-listening-to-this-now/&do=findComment&comment=90885

Not picking fights with everybody at all, just arrogant meateaters like you who believe it's funny to insult vegans but if vegans complain about that, they are being "self righteous" or "playing the victim". It's your logic that is faulty, but I see it is pointless pointing that out because you don't have the intelligence or insight to continue a reasonable argument.

• Meh 1

7 hours ago, Byron Dickens said:

Frankly, you're the one being an intolerant a**hole here.  Your behavior quite closely mimics that of who the OP was complaining about.  It's people like you who give vegans a bad name. 

I really don't give a flying f**k what you do and don't eat.  I  would appreciate the same courtesy.  So, I'm sure,  would others. 

Like I said before:

The world would be a much better place if more people just minded their own business.

What do you expect? You just want to laugh and joke about vegans on a "vegan bullying" forum and when they don't like that you categorize them as "self righteous".

Incredibly ignorant and backward. Perhaps if you minded your own business, the world would be a better place. I don't see how me standing up for vegans is giving vegans a bad name. All your arguments are pathetic.

• Meh 1

Verse four......

C                            G

At first it was just a hissy,

Am                         F

but then Ozzy got real pissy

C                            G

I guess it's hard to play the clown

Am                         F

When you're living upside down...

Edited by paulo
  • Haha 2