Vegan bullying :-(

SteveStrummerUK

How can you tell that a person you have only just met is a Becan eater? easy,

They look like a pig, are as fat as a pig, have the intelligence of a pig, but only three quarters of the lifespan of an ordinary human.

Becan eater.jpg

• Meh 1

1 hour ago, Tezza said:

How can you tell that a person you have only just met is a Becan eater? easy,

They look like a pig, are as fat as a pig, have the intelligence of a pig, but only three quarters of the lifespan of an ordinary human.

Ordinary humans eat becan. It's the ones that don't that are odd.

On 1/3/2020 at 12:26 AM, Byron Dickens said:

I only eat gluten free,  whole grain, organic,  free trade, vegetarian , kosher becan.

On 1/3/2020 at 2:39 AM, craigb said:

You forgot Non-GMO, hormone-free, cage-free, pasteurized and grass-fed start to finish.  😆

On 1/3/2020 at 12:16 PM, Byron Dickens said:

Oh, crap.

Thanks for reminding me. It's hard to remember all the virtue signaling  catchphrases one is supposed  to parrot.

This SJW thing is hard!

13 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

Don't forget gluten free too!

I don't see how any of these things are "virtue signalling". People who have concerns about these things do so because they have genuine and justified concerns in many cases. People like gluten free because they may have celiacs  disease, something that can make them sick and even kill them if they don't eat gluten free products. People like organic because they are rightfully concerned about chemicals in their food and some are more reactive to those than others, especially children. Non GMO is also an issue with food modified by humans and who knows what may happen from that. Similarly hormones in food is something to be concerned about, just look at all the big titted, meat eating men. likewise keeping a bird in a small cage all its life where it cannot even turn around, just to get it's eggs is disgustingly cruel.

Once again, I think you are choosing to live in blissful ignorance and being somewhat unempathetic and discompassionate towards both other humans and also animals by simply labeling these things as "virtue signalling". That's a very poor argument that says much more about your lack of empathy than anything else. I think if you were allergic to gluten and pumped full of it and also pumped full of chemicals in food that you are allergic to, then pumped full of hormones and then stuck in a small cage for the rest of your life, you might develop a different perspective.

But there is plenty of time left in your life for you to personally experience  the very things you are laughing about here. You won't be laughing then. So sad that many humans are so selfish that they don't really care about anything until it happens to them.

• Meh 1

I'm not in humor mode, remember this is the vegan bullying forum, bullying is never humorous, I am happy to continue bullying meat eaters in response to their bullying of Vegans, just keeping on topic as per forum rules . In any event Vegans or mainly vegetarians are happier and more productive than meat eaters. Eat a mincemeat bolognaise, sit down for 2 hours afterwards slumped in front of the TV. Eat a vegetarian bolognaise, energy boost in 20 minutes that lasts for 2 hours, you can go and do something useful.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• John locked this topic