Producerplanet Save up to 75%

Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann

4 hours ago, Eusebio Rufian-Zilbermann said:

https://www.producerplanet.com/us/list/2019-holiday-calendar-save-up-to-75-1032/

Particularly useful if you still have an unused voucher from a magix humble bundle (3 days until they expire...)

I try to find out where's the cart on this website but the only way to buy anything is by one item at the time, at least for me. Am I missing something?

15 hours ago, chris.r said:

I try to find out where's the cart on this website but the only way to buy anything is by one item at the time, at least for me. Am I missing something?

There's no cart. There I saved you some headache.

Also, the code you get when you buy a version of ACID can be used to redeem special ACID soundpools and doesn't work for ordinary soundpools.

Yeah, their store is a freaking mess.

18 hours ago, John Bohlen said:

The only thing I do when I see convoluted licensing schemes is... RUN! Not so good for Producer Planet.

Yeah their licensing used to be very weird but nowadays their "catooh" website just tells you yo go to producerplanet.

All their soundpools seem to have only 2 licensing models nowadays: Noncommercial (half price) or Royalty Free(full price).

9 minutes ago, Cristian said:

There's no cart. There I saved you some headache.

Also, the code you get when you buy a version of ACID can be used to redeem special ACID soundpools and doesn't work for ordinary soundpools.

Yeah, their store is a freaking mess.

Thanks. So, the voucher from humble bundle can be redeemed only for one item, if I got it right?

13 minutes ago, chris.r said:

Thanks. So, the voucher from humble bundle can be redeemed only for one item, if I got it right?

Usually yeah, depends on the bundle though.

Some vouchers let you redeem multiple items, but it can only be done from their desktop Music Maker app, not the website.🥴

Those vouchers won't work on the website though.

Edited by Cristian
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, I had forgotten about some old Humble Bundle deals with these vouchers.

I used the Humble Bundle 2018 (the one with Vegas Pro 14) code to get Stranger Synths for free and also the one with Vegas Pro 15 (9.99 voucher) to get Game of Tones free. I opted for the Royalty Free version for both. You get OGG and WAV versions. 

Edited by ZincT