Waves crazy prices on MF and GC

Yan Filiatrault

My MF order arrived just a bit ago, so around 18 hours it took. I wasn't too worried about it; this was the advertised price/coupon and I paid it, so if it hadn't have gone through I'd have just gotten MF on the phone and worked it out lol. Anyway, MF *is* telling me now that the code is expired. I've just been using my phone. Perhaps try another browser like Larry said, quickly.. 

Ah I just got Reel ADT since I'm on this whole vintage trip right now (also just bought GForce M-Tron Pro and Streetly vol 3 - mellotron stuff), so I didn't go too crazy and I'm not even sure if I'd have cared so much if the order *didn't* go through, though if it hadn't I'd have still got MF on the phone anyway cuz, well that's just what I do lol.. cuz it ain't just about getting the product; it's about the game of the deal.. a game I'll not admit to how often I lose

3 hours ago, BassDaddy said:

I didn't order anything on this deal but it has been lots of fun following the drama. I hope you all get what you wanted. Like sand through the hour glass, so are the (gas filled) days of our lives. Can't wait to hear if anyone gets the 15$. Or has that been decided?

The cash-back won't show up till Jan 3 their website says.  So there is no way to be sure just yet.  But it seems pretty likely, given how Waves have ran things in the past.

• Like 1