Waves crazy prices on MF and GC

Yan Filiatrault

Got my license for Abbey Road Studio 3. Thanks for the heads up on this awesome deal Yan Filiatrault. I've been holding out to get this plugin at the best possible price and my patience has finally paid off. Super thrilled about this deal.

Edited by burtles101
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Both Guitar Center and Musician's Friend process their orders manually, so you won't
get a Serial # until the order has been processed, regardless of how you paid.

Oh thank you!

Was about to rebuy it through Credit card or something just in case they were gonna cancel the PayPal one😂

Edited by Jaydurmac
  • Like 1

While I do think this may be a price error, technically they got $5 more than Abbey Road Studio 3 is actually worth (using $29 as the reference price for all things Waves).

After playing with it a bit, I kind of think NX is the better product.  What S3 changes vs NX doesn't seem to be a whole lot more for me.  But I don't have the head tracker, so perhaps that changes things.  I also haven't been impressed with the Waves ATH-50X headphone settings vs Sonarworks.  But you can use both NX/S3 and Sonarworks at the same time (turning off the headphone EQ option in NX/S3) so that's all good. 

I do like NX when using headphones and S3 does seem to do the same head transfer trick.  But if you have NX I'm not sure S3 brings a whole lot more to it really.  If I had to pick one of the two, I think NX sounds more neutral.  The monitor choice options in S3 I'm not sure help me all that much.  Someone with much better ears might hear something I'm missing.

• Thanks 2

I didn't order anything on this deal but it has been lots of fun following the drama. I hope you all get what you wanted. Like sand through the hour glass, so are the (gas filled) days of our lives. Can't wait to hear if anyone gets the 15$. Or has that been decided?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BassDaddy said:

I didn't order anything on this deal but it has been lots of fun following the drama. I hope you all get what you wanted. Like sand through the hour glass, so are the (gas filled) days of our lives. Can't wait to hear if anyone gets the 15$. Or has that been decided?

I've been constantly checking my phone screen for an inbox message the whole day  lmao

• Like 2