Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'garritan'.
Found 2 results
I've downloaded the Satie midi file from the Spitfire Orchestral walkthrough here https://www.spitfireaudio.com/thepage/ and made a reasonable job of assigning it to three instances of Miroslav Philharmonik in a CbB project - which plays perfectly However when I created a new project, swapping out Philharmonik for Garritan PO playback stutters. Can anyone suggest the likely cause of this - could it be to do with the buffer size or is it something to do with RAM or HDD loading times - does Garritan load differently from Philharmonik? I have other Garritan Orchestral projects, including a Sibelius 2nd Symphony, which have much more going on at once and they play fine - why would this be different? I'm on Win 10 latest update and use onboard soundcard with ASIO4All - I tried swapping to WASAPI but couldn't get any sound when I did! Appreciate any suggestions!
MakeMusic is committed to providing free technical support for current Garritan products. Two years after the release of Garritan Personal Orchestra 5, technical support for the previous version, GPO 4, will be discontinued effective March 1, 2019. We encourage GPO 4 users to continue to find alternative support through our Help Center, which includes links to our Knowledge Base and Community forums. GPO 4 users are also able to upgrade to GPO 5 for $49.95. Because these changes impact support, we are contacting all GPO 4 users, including those who have opted out of email in the past. Please take this opportunity to make any desired updates to your email preferences via My Account. https://makemusic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us