Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'device'.
Found 1 result
Hi, I use Roland's A-500Pro as MIDI keyboard/controller I set MIDI input device to A-500 pro, save project then load it again, I found MIDI input devices were changed to invalid or unavailable device. At first, I doubted that this is because my project template is broken, so I created Completely new project and set MIDI Input device, saved it then loaded it and found same problem occurred again. MIDI Input preset seemed to be a good way to avoid this, but after loading project, MIDI input device names were set to the preset but it didn't work, names were correct but internally seemed to be set to invalid device. Not sure this is bug or issue caused by my environment, I report issue just in case.