Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'symphonic'.
Found 4 results
Saga - Tired World - A song I liked for many years, recorded 1978 the first time so it was time I made a cover of it. I did fake the solo part at 2 places as they where to fast to play and trust me, I really tried but you cannot see nor here exact where... I will tell you if you wanna know and also how I did it. Software used for the fake part was Audacity but I so all base recordings with Audacity and transfer them later to Cakewalk, after I Normalized them and also reduced noises. The drums sounded very static first, a drum machine with real recorded drums so I fiddled some with the high hat and added a delay to it and suddenly, the drums sounded as realistic as they can be I guess. My version is running in 93 bpm and the delay is 120 bpm but should maybe be set to 124 but it got such a nice swing / shuffle feeling, so I kept it at 129 bpm and a role is. Never touch anything that is working. The recording is done in/with Audacity, guitars and song Cakewalk for drums, keyboards and to put all pieces together. The Video is made with Kapwing https://www.kapwing.com The background (free) pictures are taken from: https://pixabay.com/ https://mocah.org/ Other versions of Tired World are: Live (My favorite version): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqpAZur7iPA New version 2021: Original that I used as template for my version:
Hi guys! I wanted to take the time to introduce you to my musical project Disconnected Souls which i'm really proud of. Our goal is to blend metal, electronic and classical influences to achieve something eclectic whilst still remaining catchy and of interest to people. Cakewalk has been a fantastic tool to help bring these ideas to life. Our Debut EP is available at the following locations and has been getting some great reviews - we hope you enjoy and please let me know if you have feedback. Bandcamp Facebook Spotify Reverb Nation Youtube Instagram All the best! ~Fletch~
So I found this project laying around in one of my thumb drives, and it was a bundle so most of the stems were intact, which is great because it had enabled me to clean up the mix a bit and add some better mastering to it.