Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'auto track zoom'.
Somehow during the course of a project, my autozoom behaved as though it had rusted in place. As I wrote up the problem, I discovered my own fix (described below). Can anyone explain what happened here, and why these steps were necessary? I've attached a skeleton version of the project, for reference. Thanks Towards the end of a project, I found that the auto track zoom feature had stopped working I finished working under this limitation and then made a copy to isolate the problem. After deleting track by track, I never really determined the source of the problem, but I did figure out the following solution: 1). When I select track1, it doesn’t expand automatically. 2). If I select and expand track1, then select track2, track2 does not expand, but track1 returns to minimum height. 3). By accident, I hit the following resolution. Select multiple tracks (at least 2). Expand by dragging any of the selected tracks. Return these to minimum height. Select and expand 1 track to desired auto zoom. Now, when I select any track, auto track zoom works again. I don’t know whether the problem was triggered by user action, a restart of the DAW, or corrupted data. I do know that autozoom worked earlier in the project. No auto zoom.cwb